One question that often plagues us about Poppers is, how long does a bottle last? Running out in the middle of a party or a sex party is frustrating!
How do you keep it in good condition and enjoy it as long as possible?
Beware, the information we give you may vary depending on the user, but here’s some of what you need to know 😉
- How many uses? The number of snorts per vial 👃
Between 300 and 400 breaths (for short 5 second breaths …. , calm down 😂) for a standard 13ML bottle. At the price the bottles are sold for at PoppersPlanet, that’s pretty honest right?
Little mathematical moment (hang on please, because we don’t want to have done this for nothing) 🥁:
350 x 5 seconds = 30 minutes of inhalations;
Then the ascents lasting between 3 and 5 minutes per sniff (depending on the user), that makes us
30 x 4 min = 120 minutes of effects
That’s 2 hours of hot and happy puffs . Anyway, all that to say, it’s very cost effective in the end 🧠⚡️
- How to keep your Flask longer ⏳
Thank goodness, no math this time, just tips that everyone can use:
- As long as the bottle is unopened, if you store it in a cool, ventilated place, you can keep it for up to 18 months
- Once the bottle is opened: keep it in the freezer or refrigerator, well closed, and away from clumsy hands and wandering noses….(yes poppers can make people envious, especially if it comes from PoppersPlanet 👸); its optimal shelf life will then be about 3 months; beyond that, the product degrades, it becomes less effective, and its odor becomes more acrid.
And sometimes, the simplest advice is also the best , so for poppers, as with any product, remember to read the instructions on the label, it’s written in very small, but there is plenty of useful information …
See you soon on PoppersPlanet
In case of an accident, or if someone is not feeling well after taking Poppers, we remind you of the useful info:
Emergency number: 0800 23 13 13 (8am to 9pm, free call from a landline).
As a reminder:
- Do not multiply inhalations in a short period of time (risk of overdose)
- If you get a headache and/or dizziness, stop inhalation and go breathe fresh air
- Never use poppers near a flame. The product is highly flammable
- Avoid contact of the liquid with mucous membranes, especially the nose, mouth and eyes. This may cause burns and/or dry skin