Oh rage oh despair …. 🎭
This is it, your bottle of Poppers is empty, you’ve run out and it’s heartbreaking to have to part with such a faithful companion (we told you to order multiple bottles, it’s cheaper and saves you from having a soulache like this 😂)
Once the sadness has passed, a legitimate question arises and not the least: what should I do with my empty bottle?
At PoppersPlanet, in addition to offering quality products at rock-bottom prices, we’re also practical! We love having a clean house and a healthy planet 🧠! Here’s how to do it:
- Use the bottom of your vials as a cleaning agent
- Poppers are the basis of leather stain removers (or Leather Cleaner); This is a proven and real property; So put on your most glamorous pair of gloves and use the rest of the liquid on a rag to clean or stain your shoes, leather goods, or even your windows, or even your antique furniture, you’ll see it works like a charm ⚡️!
- Recycle your vials when empty
- You don’t empty the rest of your vials in the sink and you don’t throw the vials anywhere, it could pollute the groundwater with the leftover nitrites in your bottle!”
We take our courage in both hands and on the way to pick up our new PopersPlanet package we make a stop at the landfill to get rid of our empty bottles.
Although it’s not the topic we spontaneously think about when buying poppers, it’s important to think about! Hopefully this article has helped you!
See you soon
In case of an accident, or if someone is not feeling well after taking Poppers, we remind you of the useful info:
Emergency number: 0800 23 13 13 (8am to 9pm, free call from a landline).
As a reminder:
- Do not multiply inhalations in a short period of time (risk of overdose)
- If you get a headache and/or dizziness, stop inhalation and go breathe fresh air
- Never use poppers near a flame. The product is highly flammable
- Avoid contact of the liquid with mucous membranes, especially the nose, mouth and eyes. This may cause burns and/or dry skin